1. What do you like most about your position at Hansen Health Solutions?
I like helping people with their pain and health related issues in an integrative environment.
2. What is your personal philosophy?
3. What advice do you have for someone who is struggling with their health?
Healing is a process. It takes time.
4. Where did you go to school?
I went to acupuncture school at AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine.
5. What do you like most about San Antonio?
I like San Antonio has a small town charm, but it is a growing city.
6. Where is your favorite place to be?
I am a homebody. I like being in my home.
7. What is your favorite thing to do?
I love music. I like dancing in general, but I really enjoy salsa dancing and Pilates in my spare time.
8. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
The best place that I traveled to is San Sebastian in Spain because the food was amazing and the scenery was beautiful.
9. What are bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise?
10. When you feel overwhelmed or unfocused, or have lost your focus temporarily, what do you do?
When I feel overwhelmed or unfocused, I exercise or meditate.